Hey guys today I’m working with Priceline to show you my fav look from their Festival of Beauty!
Priceline Pharmacy have the widest range of makeup and I was given free rein to pick my fav products to recreate the runway look for you guys, heres the items I used:
– L’Oreal Paris Infalliable 24 H Stay Fresh Foundation in 140
– Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
– Maybelline Expert Eyewear Shadow Quad in Charcoal Smokes
– Maybelline Volume Express Colossal Big Shot Mascara
– Australis Matte Out Mattifying Face Base
– Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in light
– Revlon Sculpt + Highlight Contour Kit in Light/Med
– Covergirl TruBlend Blush in Light Rose
– Rimmel the Only 1 Matte Lipstick in Trendsetter
-TresEmme Ultimate Hold Platinum Shine Hairspray
-TresEmme Perfectly (Un)Done Sea Salt Spray
-Batiste Oomph My Locks XXL Volume Spray
Check out the trends by Makeup Director Rae Morris () and Hair Director Kenneth Stoddart ()
Sponsored by Priceline Pharmacy!
Manager/Business Inquiries ONLY:
All Australian enquiries please contact MAX CONNECTORS (admin@MaxConnectors.com.au)
U.S./Canadian inquiries please contact Kevin Johnson
( Kevin@Renegade-Mgmt.com )
Countries outside of these can contact either.
*Please note I am not available for makeup artist services*
Please join me on any of my social networking and blogging sites:
SHOP MY CONTENT:
MY SIGMA BRUSHES LINK: Use the code ChloeMorello10 for 10% off!
WHERE I BULK BUY FALSE EYELASHES:
Please note that I use affiliate links.