Acne Coverage Foundation Routine!
Hi loves, like i mentioned in the video, during my teens i had very bad acne. I went on two rounds of Roaccutane to cure my acne. As a makeup artist, i have learned how to properly cover acne with makeup, without making it look cakey and irritating the skin. This is the foundation routine i use on all my clients that have acne, and on myself too, as it gives the best results. Keep on watching to see my ‘Acne Coverage Foundation Routine’. Bare in mind, that this is a perfect foundation routine for those of you with severe pigmentation, or acne scarring, or anyone who wants a full covergare foundation routine, without it looking cakey.
I RECCOMEND THESE FOUNDATIONS FOR ACNE AND REDNESS COVERAGE:
– CHANEL PERFECTION LUMIERE VELVET FOUNDATION (I use 10 Beige)
– REVLON Colorstay Foundation
– M.A.C Studio Fix Foundation
– IT COSMETICS ‘Bye Bye Redness’ Correcting Crème
HERE’S MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS – come say hi!
– For 10% off Sigma brushes and makeup products, use the code: STEPHANIE10
– My FAVOURITE fake tan EVER! Loving Tan 2 Hour Express Mousse in Dark To receive a FREE Back Applicator worth $24.95 with your Loving Tan order use the code: stephanie
– For 30% off Gerard Cosmetics you can use my code SLM25
– Here’s where you can buy high end makeup at discount prices:
Stephanie Lange is represented by Max Connectors. For all business enquiries, brand collaborations or influencer opportunities, please contact Jill at email@example.com
Please send any PR products / gifts to:
ATTN: Stephanie Lange
13/32 Ralph Street
Alexandria NSW 2015
FTC Disclaimer: Some of the above links are affiliate links which I make a small percentage of commission through. You do not have to use the links that I provide, however I really appreciate your support if you do! Please bear in mind that I would never promote or use a product on my channel that I did not like.